Tuesday, August 29, 2006

oh gosh. Today was the full dress rehearsal for the teachers' day performance. I was actually suffering from a nervous breakdown just before the performance. But I thank god for putting in place some 'people' who gave me the courage and confidence to push on. Hees. Ya. I think my outfit looked really 'ah ma'. Gosh! Pale purple is not a very friendly colour to go with. Keep that in mind, people.
I have been rather pissed off lately. I told my girl-friends in class a very nasty story this afternoon. And you can say they were equally as pissed off as me. Now let me tell you this story. There was this girl called A who tried her best to love a guy called B. Girl A liked Guy B for nearly or rather infatuated him for two years. Girl A did several things for Guy B in these two years. Her efforts always went futile. All Girl A wanted was for Guy B to say he liked her. Guy B never did until two years later when Girl A kind of gave up on Guy B. In these two years, Girl A has always tried to be there with Guy B even though she knew he already had a girlfriend. Girl A waited faithfully until Guy B broke up with his girlfriend. And even though the seemingly long wait, Guy B made no initiation. Instead Guy B hurt Girl A dime and again. Girl A gave Guy B several chances. It was until it was the very last chance. Guy B finally confessed his likes for Girl A however, his pride came into play and ruined it all. Girl A will never ever trust and give Guy B another chance again. This is the end of their story.
`you do not deserve my grace anymore. take a look at yourself. i once liked you so much. you let your pride get in the way. and i declare this the end.

No comments: