Monday, August 14, 2006

my dearest blog. I feel so tired and dreary. Just what is life? Why are we mugging all the time for? Is this what we are really searching in life for? I mean I used to love studying tons and tons. I have lost all motivation and inspiration in this lonesome night which seems endless. What am I supposed to do?
There used to be this really significant person who entered my life and left it inconsistently, I can not endure this bloody lifestyle of mine anymore. Just who the heck am I? I have lost my identity. Why have been so dumb as to trust any one person? I am living in darkness every moment right now. I do not know how am I going to get out of this hell. I really feel like breaking down and cry on somebody's shoulders. I want to tell that person all the problems and troubles I face. But what the hell. My problems are so unmanageable. I can never wonder how am I going to break this problem of mine to someone else. I want a hug and I never want to grow up. I want to go back to the past where I was a young kid without a single problem. Where warmth, innocence and peace lived within my boundaries.
Oh god. Take my spirit to someone where serenity fills and give me strength to carry on. I am this young yet so vulnerable in this realistic world of mine. ` i am going back to my shell to weep.

No comments: