Wednesday, August 09, 2006

woa. It's been about two whole months since I last updated. I must say plenty of things had taken place in my life in this seemingly short yet long two months of mine. I have changed and grown alot as a person. I think I have grown more mature? Hms. I have not much to say of myself. I have really thought of doing several outgoing things that might somehow ruin my life. I guess this is the effect of me being stucked in the midst of a NERD's life and finally getting out of this vicious cycle. Therefore making me all the more eager to do some things which I have missed out on during my entire 15 years on Earth. Haha.
In one way or another, I feel that I am losing my identity. I feel so controlled by a somebody in my life whom seem so inexistent yet I can feel the presence. Sigh. My prelims are in another 35 days or so. I have 4 subjects to buck up at. My sciences and mathematics. I am determined to score a satisfactory A for each and everyone of them because I really love these subjects. However, my laziness always take its control over me. And I hate it.
Last night, after the fireworks display at Esplanade which was gorgeous(my very first fireworks admiration with my friends), I got home and took a very nice warm bath. Before I got home, I was surprised by an abrupt message from my mobile phone. It was from somebody significant. He asked me something which he had never asked me before. But anyway. I thought my reply to him was quite negative. Hms. I just do not wish to think about a commitment in the future right now. His birthday is in about six days' time. Hms. Brainstorming now. Then after that, I chatted with him over msn for about an hour, it was a rather awe experience as the whole process which I had foreseen replayed itself. I left msn at about 1 am after ending the chat with him and raymond.
When I was about to fall asleep on my cosy little bed, stupid raymond called me on my mobile phone to interrupt my rest! I guessed I made a wrong choice to ask him a personal question last night on msn before I went to rest. He refused to allow me to sleep ok! Then what, give me threats here and there. I had no choice but to chat with him about 20 mins? Then my Mom thankfully came into my room late in the night to ask me to go to sleep. Haha. I left the conversation going while my mom nagged. Raymond heard everything and he seemed rather jittery when I got back to him to end the conversation. Wa ha ha ha. But worse was imminent. He wanted to call back again after my mom left my room. Stoopid. I told him my mom would do regular spot checks on me because I got home late. Heh heh. Sigh. He then wanted me to message him until his mama got home. I was so bloody tired k. But he kind of let me off after some stupid things I said to him. -.- Haha. Alrights. I should be signing off here. Cheerios. =)

No comments: