Friday, August 11, 2006

hellos! ` Today is a very important day because it is the release of the o level chinese results and the sitting of my english o level orals. Well. You can say today is a very stressful day right from the beginning in the morning. Basically, the very first few announcements were made to remind us that we were getting our chinese o level results this morning. And that terrorrizing announcement kept playing itself throughout my brain this morning. It gave me more strains of greys on my head now. But now everything's over with my results out! I got a B! And I do not have to re-take. I was so ecstatic when Mrs Kong told me my results earlier. Hees. Now I got to focus in depth on other subjects. I want to feel that fulfilment once again!
okie. i got to go. =))

No comments: