Thursday, August 24, 2006

Hello, my dear bloggie. I am back to blog again after some terrible dreary days. I had been staying back to practise and improve on my dance moves lately and then returning home to study until almost everyone in my house has turn in. It is tiring and exhausting. In fact, sometimes I even practise on my own at home. Yet, I still can not get things right when I am at school performing. Sarcastism just keep aiming itself at me at the point of suffocating me. Prelims are in less than three weeks. I can't understand why is everyone in class still so complacent? Why you people just can't spare a thought for those who are interested in getting good grades and those who are simply outrageously tired and only want to dream away?
In fact, I must say this year is by far the most strenuous one I have ever experienced in my life. I observe certain things and sometimes, I just can not understand why some things go this way or another.There are plenty of painful lessons and experiences I gained this year. So now it is the 24th of August, it is nearing the end of the year. Two more months and I will be sixteen and it shall mark the beginning of my o level examinations. And some how or another, it should also mark the beginning of something new, I guessed.

No comments: