Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hello people. I am hereby back to update my blog again. Heh heh. Life is just as usual. It is just that I have been staying back till it is late lately to practise my dance moves in preparation for the teachers' day performance. Well. I must really say that all these require tedious commitment. The dance troupe and myself went to look for clothings to wear for the performance the day before, right after our dance practice. And the past four days we have been practising really hard for this upcoming performance. You can say I am quite exhausted by all this. Ha. But anyway. There are always good things in between of bad things. I think through this performance, I have got to know and bonded with some really nice people? Ha. It is fun though. Heh heh. My super nice partner especially. Ha. Oh. And I will be wearing a flair skirt for the performance on teachers' day! Teachers! I am really making a huge sacrifice to make this concert for you all perfect. Hees. I think I looked elegant with the black flair skirt I bought yesterday. I am ecstatic! ha. =)
Last night ... was a rather special night for me and someone else. I made a confession to someone. It had been a long while since the both of us messaged each other over the phone with so much to tell one another. It must have been a really tedious time for him to get over what I have said? I guess so. But. I really have to say something. I am not the old char whom I used to be anymore. I have changed alot. Loads and loads. I guess sometimes setbacks and faith in certain things change people. It is hard to decipher how people in the future will be like because in this 'wonderful' world of ours, there lives the term 'temptations' . Some people are tempted by certain things in life and they head for the wrong road to everlasting misery. While some people are tempted to do certain things but hold on to their faith and belief which will take them to some place wonderful and pleasant. I just hope God will look upon this world of ours and see those who are heading for the crossroads to the right path. Life can be beautiful sometimes. I want to live to see the beautiful mountains and springs with my loved ones. That will be my dream.
` have faith in yourself, my boy. you used to tell me that.

No comments: