Friday, May 13, 2005

dearrie... bloggie... I haven't been updating u for a longgg timeee... Hmm.. many things have taken place. I'm a little awe of them. I don't know why Mabel hasn't been talking to me since Tues. I wondered why, she always sit behind in class to do her self-study and she don't come in-front to study with us, then I think is she feels that I am joining another group to study instead of her and that's why she's mad at me. These few days, she walks past me without a greeting of "hi". This is what that saddens me... I don't understand her enough, I guess... What can I do, I smsed her she don't reply. I'm afraid if I call her house and ask for her, I'm dumbfounded of words. My teenage life is so empty without her laughter... Btw, cross-country is approaching and I'm putting much pressure on myself to top the level this year... I'm going to start jogging next week. However, It's dependent on my back... remember mabel hurt my back, the tail bone.. I'm going for checkup tomorrow to check what's wrong with the tail bone. It hurts when i sit down or stand up, and it's getting serious... so I'm going to the doctors'...

No comments: