Saturday, May 28, 2005

sigh... so fast, it's evening already. I practically slept the whole day to regain my energy and spirits. I was really very tired. I plan to draw up a plan of what am I supposed to do during the holidays, so that I would have a direction at least for a month. I'm planning to go down to Kallang to watch people play netball, because I love playing netball. Then earlier on, I felt very fortunate because after I woke up from my sleep at 6 pm, my dinner was already bought home by my parents. I love my home and family. I've been thinking about my coaches these few days, my netball coach would be back from Australia and she will be training us next monday I guess. As I said that I have been missing someone, and that someone is someone very special. Nevermind about that. I seem to hate playing online games right now. It's so a waste of time. Alright, i'll be going...

No comments: