Sunday, May 29, 2005

hello bloggie... I woke up at 6.45 am this morning because I couldn't sleep any longer. Although I feel very energetic, my eyes felt droopy and tired. As I have asked Ben to update his blog, I went to look at his blog the very first thing I did when I came online. In his blog, he states that he dislikes Aidan, and I wonder why. Nevermind about that. Everything in his blog proves very obvious to me. I am quite lost for words. He seem to taking it so fast and I don't really like it. Frankly speaking, I want us to be friends first and slowly proceed to other stuff. Besides I don't know whether I would continue to like him if, while I get to know him, I realised that he was not suited for me. My sister wants to go jogging right now. Okie, I've got to go now...

No comments: