Monday, May 02, 2005

hmm... i'm pretty sad today... tomorrow's my english paper... and i'm here updating you bloggie. Erm... Don't really know what to write inside you... I was actually quite sad when I came to write u, but somehow... i felt there wasn't a need to. I shoudn't be torturing myself with thoughts like that... Hmm, after the exams I'm intending to train full intensity... I love sports so much.... I want to play and sweat myself out... even though it's endurance training... harhar.. endurance maybe once in a while? Hmm... I feel like going downstairs my flat and take a deep breath of the moonlight's wisp of air... the stressed part has not yet been arrived at... next week I'd have to study full intensity for my other important subjects especially a maths and e maths...

No comments: