Monday, May 30, 2005

er... holidays are so boring but I can take time off to take a break. I have lots of holiday homework... I am going to use my 1-month holiday to brush up my subjects. No, I'm not going out to work although some extra cash do some good for me...hahas. My Dad bought so much stored food from NTUC yesterday, he's afraid me and my sister would starve to death. I want to play! I didn't enjoyed myself much since my exams ended. Yeah! This friday, Mabel called me along to Sentosa and I'm going for some sun-tanning and FUN! I want to call along some more fun-loving people along. Grrrghh... what if Mabel have to call off the event? I would slaughter her up. What should I write? I'm feeling so empty right now. After thinking a while, I don't want a relationship right now. I don't want to be tied down to one person. Besides, I tend to be closer to girls than guys, can't really communicate with guys if I would to go with them except guys such as Keane and Wei Sheng laa... these guys, you can bully them and scold them without a heck... hahas.. er... not really, I don't do that to them. I see Mabel bully Wei Sheng all the time... hahas. Ahhhhh..... I'm so bored! I don't want to do my homework right now. Alright, I'll surf the net... See Ya...

No comments: