Tuesday, May 31, 2005

hmm... bloggie.. I have netball trainings today. Woa... I am unable to sleep at night because my heartbeat is irregular and I feel very uncomfortable, like I can't breathe properly. Today at training, the feeling of me being inferior awakens... My body coordination sucks man... that is also a very difficult part to overcome in my netball life. The game wasn't so bad after all, I had some fun and I managed to intercept some balls. Then I headed to compass point for lunch with Mabel and my team-mates. I kept meeting Qiu Ling there too... that pig-head. Bernice and her always keep saying I'm a lesbian... little shit... just because I just want to know Wendy's number. Anyway, because of this incident, it has brought Qiu Ling and me in closer terms, wahahas... It's good to get to know my junior better... Okie, I have to go right now...

No comments: