Tuesday, May 24, 2005

hmm.. I'm back to update you after a long long time... I've been very pressured and stressed this week, worst than the exam period. Everyone is telling me that I am going to top the level this year in the cross-country this friday. I hate it man.. Every year, it's the same old thing... Everyone tells me that they want to run with me and then blah blah blah... I'm not even certain I would be able to run this friday because I've hurt my tail bone because of ... (u want to know, ask me) I'm taking things too hard, i guessed. This is the last year I will be able to run cross-country, so i guessed I'd be running and I want to get the huge shiny bowl trophy. I'm so sad this mid-year... I didn't do as well as I expected this mid-year. Then, there they are gossips around me of not doing well. Oh people! Do you think that human dosen't face ups and downs?! Today, during the netball meeting, I realized how much I have changed from the eenie miney girl the month I entered secondary school to this crappy girl and hopefully chio... hahas... bhb.. I feel that I'm stupid, however, as the saying goes, if you never think that you are stupid, you will never be... I don't even know where am I heading.. poor me... I'm searching for an aspiration to spark my goal. I don't want to be one who lives for the moment, it's pointless. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Sigh... then today, Ms Lim said that she might not be in school next year. I am almost devastated... As you know, I'm not one who will express my feelings and expression in front of you if something is going wrong... I am a hypocrite... I am... I am learning to be my real self. Oh guys, please help me to change. I am also learning to admit my mistakes and learn from it. I want to feel as if I've been reborn... hahas... lame. Oh... what am i suppose to do? Somebody help me... I am too weak to do anything now... even sitting and standing up is a problem to me. Sigh... This is the saddest blog that i've ever written since my teenage life...

No comments: