Wednesday, April 27, 2005

hmm... today has been a very sad day for me... I tried to call my ex-schoolmate out but she's not free... then because of another matter that i refuse to comment on, hit on me quite hard. Tomorrow... I'll be going to study with Mabel and Eugenia. My mid-years is just a few days from now... I don't know why I don't feel really very pressured... because that Mabel keeps on fooling around with me in class during lessons. She likes to slap me on my face and leave me embarrassed in front of my class-mates. I can't stand her... She is sometimes an irritant to me... But, in my heart, she's still the friend whom I am close with. I find that I'm very useless in-front of Mabel... she makes me feel very inferior by spitting criticisms at me all the time in class... example, when I'm doing a chemistry question, she'll put critisims through me... I'm unable to relent... she's so violent, even if I had relent, I'll be at the losing end.... I don't know what to do... I'm feeling self-pity for myself... I guess I'm going back to my old ways, being the not confidence, noobie me....

No comments: