Saturday, April 23, 2005

ooo.... today I had an overall quite fruitful day. I went to kovan to study with Irene and that talkative chap, Dion. Haha... I was so happy to know that Mabel was there too, I called her to come and meet us at McDonalds after her japanese lessons at heartland mall... the moment she came, i was always filled with joy. Every morning, when I arrived in school, she sees me and I see her we would behave like long-lost friends... then smile untill like mad and walk towards her... Wahaha... so damn funny.. every morning like that... hmm... just felt like updating my blog because of that... like to talk bout mabel... Yupp... then just now she came to meet me... when she was about to leave, Irene whispered into my ear and say, " she looked like a Japanese housewife...". I was like laughing like mad till my abs hurt... oh ya.. haven't been training them... will try to tone them soon. I haven't been exercising too lately, go jogging... Action speaks louder than WORDS... ahhhh........

No comments: