Saturday, April 16, 2005

hieya... today, I'd to do CIP hours which is to go actually centrepoint but due to error, we were asked to go to plaza singapura... I find that actually some singaporeans do have a heart, especially there was this indian man who donated once and later he saw me there at the same place, he donated a second time which was really sweet lah... he said I was doing a good deed and later said that he was willing to donate. I am trying to focus on my studies lately, however, who's willing to help me in my a maths and chemistry? I really need someone's help! Then, that Jay Lloyd keep asking me who do I like... so I lied to him I'm attached already. Somehow... I feel like getting attached, however, my studies are like a large signboard by the side of my brain shining brightly and signalling to me what is important first... next, I have this medium size board which is very colourful and bright filled with primary colours. All this make up my brain, then I have this very important part in the centre of my brain which states family centre... I have to divide my life into these 3 parts, and if one is not doing well, the rest will be adversely affected too... if I'm doing well in all 3, I feel blessed... haa.. Where to I get another space or time to squeeze in another attachment? *Sigh... Stay focused... My netball coach made this statement to us during the last training, " when u're stressed, go and jog..." And, I really believe in that.. well, maybe tomorrow morning I'll go and jog... haha...

No comments: