Saturday, April 23, 2005

hieez.. bloggie... didn't update u yesterday because I was damn tired at night after coming home from bishan, yea... I met Eugenia there too... I am damn compressed up right now, my exams are just like begginning in a weeks' time. The worst thing is everytime around this period of time, I would feel really lazy, no lah... I shall be determined in things I do. I don't know whether this is called revision anot... I have began tutorial a week ago, well maybe I've began studying already without me knowing... wahaha... so this bout this guy 'danny', about him liking me is not true one la... is Jay Lloyd played a prank on me.. wat the heck... hehe... okie la... seems like I'm not in the mood to continue typing bout my life.... haha... shall update u soon...

No comments: