Sunday, April 10, 2005

woo... long time haven't been updating u... have been so busy you see... Well, yesterday was my sports day and I took part in 400 m and 4 by 100m relay. However, my main focus was 400m, maybe because Mabel was taking part in it too. I was quite determined to beat her, however, sadly, I lost to her by a few metres. I came in 2nd, sad case, don't wish to reminscise it again. It's painfully a regretfully event, haha.. kidding, since i've lost to her, I've to work harder for next year's event. As it is said, greater success comes after failure. So Mabel, see ya on the track next year... Hee hee... however, I sort of also don't feel sad that i lost to Mabel... i don't know why, maybe because we both have been fighting in school so often that I feel the least regret that I lost to her... That's because i love her as a great friend to me. Haha... didn't guess I would say such a thing... wahaha... siao.. okie... maybe losing to Mabel has burnt my brain... okieee... see ya.. shall update u soon...

No comments: