Monday, April 25, 2005

hmm... today, when I woke up in the morning, I felt like I was an old woman who was aching all over... then my eyes couldn't really open. I forced myself out of the bed and headed for the toilet where I refreshed myself. I felt like it was a bad day for me... I headed for school, and then the first few lessons, I received my A maths test paper back. Haa... I passed my logarithms test which was thought that I would fail very badly without the help of my tutors(eugenia & irene). Do u know I've been failing every A maths paper since the start of the year, fortunately with the help of the retests, I managed to pass. Arrgghh... I had better focus on the mid-yr paper instead of this... I went to Shi Jing's house to do my project today, didn't know that she stayed so deep inside punggol quite close to punggol end. I had an almost fun time there, as that stupid Mabel keep on sending me messages to her Jay Lloyd on my phone... then we were fighting here and there for my phone to see the messages... harhar.. so funny... Shortly after that, shi jing's mother offered to drive us out of her place(too far ma). We arrived at compass point, where we met lots of punggol sec students... overall, it was not a stressful day today.... haha....

No comments: