Thursday, April 14, 2005

hieez... bloggie... feeling sad again... i failed my e maths test when I felt it was simple and then today there was a sudden pop quiz.. and i scored 2/10. I'm in deep shit... had better stay focused and work hard. I don't want to end up dropping my a maths. That mabel ar, she keeps on saying she wants to challenge me to this and that, although I feel that it's okie, I am pressurissed by her. Hmm, then got this guy, ben who's really weird lah. I have a feeling that all that he's talking about is implying to me. Don't say I buai ba lah... But, I feel that he shouldn't be liking me if so, because of some problems that i've and that if he knows, he cannot accept one. That is also why I want to remain single... hey ben, if ya want to know... go and ask mabel ba... just want to be frank with u... haha... but i guess u're just infatuating ba... so u'll sure get over me soon IF SO... haha

No comments: