Thursday, April 21, 2005

what the hell... just now updated but the post was missing, so decided to update another. Yupz.. this few days got lots of rumours roaming about, bout this guy called 'Melvin' who likes me and all that... they asked me to stead with him and all that... got somemore 'so-called' rumours la... not bad ones la... Feeling so weak this few days because that stupid Mabel keep on fighting with me and she injured me... Ouch! I hate her la... no la... I love her more than I hate her loh... diao -.- then got this online guy Lenzy who keeps asking me out and I rejected because of.... haha... Exams round the corner... being stressed... today went to the library and then met Jay Lloyd and the gang there, then began passing paper planes and all that... the msg they sent back made me laugh my head off... haha.. okie.. shall end here.. bye

No comments: