Sunday, April 24, 2005

hmm... no mood to update my blog... aiyo... this weekend very the not fruitful because I didn't spend my time studying but going out with my family. Don't know whether it's a good thing or a bad thing... because next week cannot go out with my parents le, got mid-yr exams... I'm going to study full intensity and concentration.. better ask if I don't know any maths or chem qns... later spend my time at home scratching my head and trying to understand the concept. Oh ya, next week need to hand up my ten year series to Mrs Gan. Her teaching ar, I find it really hard to grasp laa... she teaches very fast somemore, i want a change of chemistry teacher! Maybe I shall try taking down some notes by myself... try to help myself if she can't help me. Going to sleep soon... Gd Night!

No comments: