Monday, April 11, 2005

heelo... bloggie... feel so down.. u know, mabel is now nicknamed the 'Queen of 400m'... and i am the 'Princess of 400m' because she came in 1st and i 2nd. Well... the funny thing is... the later generation will ascend the throne... so next year I shall beat mabel and ascend the throne... wahaha! Siao bo... *sigh... Last week was full with tests and this week's full with projects to finish up, so busy that I'm unable to breathe. No lah, still able to sit by the computer and unleash my stress into this blog. Mabel is so damn rough man... she kicks me.. and then we'll end up in a fight, so often these days that everyone in class says we are mad... then today, i and mabel fought again... Amelia sat there and say... " Aiyo, 2 girls rape each other untill like that ar... " . I laughed my head off and prepared for lessons.... Hmm... got to know this guy, Benjamin... feel that he's not bad a guy but it says otherwise by mabel and friends... I don't know lah... Okie.. have finished updating u for today..

No comments: