Tuesday, April 19, 2005

hieez... bloggie... didn't have time to update u yesterday... Well, today was a rather tiring day once again because the mid-yr is up-close, and I've to buck up. I want netball trainings! It is the only time when I can relax and train my stamina too... I miss trainings, although they're rather strenuous... Nonetheless, I have to balance up my life... between play and study. Wahaha... as I say, in my previous bloggie, that Mabel has an impt impact on me... She came up to me in school and said that to me too... so funny... can't stand it huh... she's always making me laugh endlessly, even if she just stand there and act stupid/blur, I can giggle to myself... Other people might think, " EEk... why this siao gurl giggling to herself one... insane... ". But, I'm not giggling to myself but at Mabel. Then yesterday, I met my primary sch friend at a bus-stop... She's Kam Hui Li.... yet another person whom I'll never forget in my entire life... She played a role in my primary school life when I was young which caused me to grow up to be such a girl with such a mindset. I don't wish to recall what had happened... don't bother asking me even because this will remain as a secret in my life... deep down... so... I went to call her and chatted with her... wanted to ask her out to meet and talk.. but then I realized that it was not like the past anymore, I can't really communicate with her. I miss playing with her when we were young in the primary school. It's like how Mabel and i are fooling around now after recess... really kiddy... but i still enjoyed it, because... it's fun! Haha... I also got to know this new girl whose name is Irene... she's really smart and i find her mystique too... don't know how to describe la... so tired... alright.. going to bed now... see ya!

No comments: