Monday, October 09, 2006

Heys. What the hell is wrong with you? What have I done wrong? Is being outspoken a crime only in your bloody tuiton centre? You think you are the only chemistry teacher in this humongous world? And besides you aren't very good anyway. Questions which you aren't even able to answer certainly, what is this? I pay you to be wishy-washy?
What the heck. Today was the worst tuition I had alright? I arrived at the tuition centre and we sat down to prepare for lessons. And since Vivien needed to get a worksheet, I helped her to get it out of kindness. And guess what that hussy said? ' You don't need to take for her, she take herself. ' What the hell is this atittude? Didn't the teachings of all earthly mortal beings taught us to be helpful? And here is a beholder of teaching trying to translate the wrong values? And what. When attendance had to be taken, how come my name wasn't in the list already? This just shows how inefficient the tuition centre is! And I actually had to show you my receipt which I so happen left it in the bag to rot. And obviously it was crushed up. I took the effort to flatten and neaten the piece of fragile paper and it had to be crushed into a paper ball by wei sheng! And worst still, it was thrown to bai lin who was sitting in front followed by the teacher. After inspecting the receipt, guess what that she did? She crushed the paper and asked bai lin to pass the receipt back to the girl whom has got no respect to actually crush the paper and pass it to the teacher. WHAT THE HECK MAN! IT WASN'T ME WHO DID ALL THAT! At that point of time, I wanted to stand up and shout at her directly in the face that I had not attempt to do all that. Yet, due to the unreasonable nature of her, I decided to content my fuming temper. I wanted to kick and punch and jab her in the stomach and face man. I am tolerating this manz. Yesterday she actually said that I was not FIT to take pure chemistry seemingly because I didn't know what is valency. Excuse me. Don't everybody make mistakes?!
The only fool who does not make mistakes, I would say, would be you huh? And you would be the only one who will not know what you have done wrong. Oh. It's no wonder sometimes you are so unsure of whether you were right at the questions in the first place. And what? I came in one month before the o levels examinations and you are unhappy about that? Face the reality man. As long as anyone has money, they have the right to step into your stupid class and sit down to look into your stupefied face. And why can't I be given the chance to work the last minute? What kind of logic is this? Your biasedness towards me is breaking me down!
You said you didn't like your students to talk alot. What kind of logic is that? You are depriving us of the chance to discuss and ask questions? And from what I heard from the other students, they could not ask very simple questions just because you didn't like it and thought that it was stupid to ask such a question. And that deterred them from asking even very simple questions. I don't understand it and YOU! Drats it. I have never been so insulted in all my life as a teenager. And guess what? How come I never had this problem with my school teachers except for the one and only 'exotic' and special you? Then I must say you are the NUT only in the exceptions of the teachers.
I am sorry if I have been too blunt in this entry. I had to release my tension or else I will explode in my dreams. Please forgive me, my teachers. Come to think of it. I have always respected and admired all teachers. This teacher has been a disappointment and screwed role model to me.
Well. I nearly cried in the class earlier on when she was chiding me. It was like the whole world was putting their blame on me. I hated it. I had done a disservice to myself by not standing up to arggue my stand. I will learn to be stronger.

No comments: