Thursday, October 05, 2006

It has been days since my prelims. You may ask what is my feeling about my results. I have got nothing much to comment. I just blame myself for not realising the urgency and importance of the preliminary examinations and being complacent about almost everything. EVERYTHING. I got a very large L1R5 to think about it. And I don't think it's glamourous to mention about it. Mr Indra was asking me to seek my other subject teachers help to pull down my L1R5 points. But the thought of begging for better grades is just plain pathetic. I know that I missed the cut-out point for junior college by three and asking for three more points would not be impossible. However, since I am not deserving of the points because I had not worked hard enough for it, I shall not plead my teachers for it. My pride is just too much to contain.
`pride & self esteem me
(sigh. I can't compose a poem now)

No comments: