Sunday, October 15, 2006

I am so bloody tired. I do not know what's wrong with me. I have been sucked in by negative vibes. I feel negative all the time. I feel so dreary. There's like war brewing between two parties of friends in my life. Sometimes, I brood and wonder how come the once friendly friendship had sour. I was in the wrong. I should not have entered the friendship in the first place. Please do not place the blame on anyone else. It puts so much weight on me to just keep both parties from souring further. What is wrong? I keep on trying to make people happy, but in the first place, have I ever been happy or contented with myself? I remember Ms Coral Lim used to tell me that a person do not live to make others happy all the time, if one fails to do so, then thou leave it. All the burden, regardless of studying, social life and such, are showing their signs on my appearance.
I had kickboxing lessons today. It was really fun but really strenuous. I pulled a muscle in the event. My kickboxing instructor is going for an op soon so she will not be able to coach us anymore. This is really disappointing. I think the instructor will be switched to a male one who looks really scheming with his slit eyes. Hah. Hms. I shall get her a get well soon card. I do not know or understand why, but I tend to admire coaches. Irregardless of what they do. Perhaps because they are really respectable. Hees. Alright. I got to log off now. =) Take care people. Bless me and my loved ones. =))

No comments: