Monday, October 09, 2006

Today, I had some talk with my friends from the other class. We were laughing away like nobody's business until they mentioned about 'him'. Questions about us being together and what had happened arised. I did not want to answer them but I just booted them out. But who cares. I know what I am doing anyway. You were a jerk back then and nothing changes the fact. They tell me that you still liked me and what not. What is the use? You were the first guy whom had hurt me the deepest. I don't want to say no more. But I have to.
I am messed up. If you don't want to be hurt, stay far away from me. Because I can not even control my own feelings. Furthermore, control my feelings for the people out there.
I made a pact. I do not know whether I will regret making this pact with someone who is so sincere in liking me. My friends say that another person is even sincere than the one whom I have made a pact with. And I should not be doing such a disservice to myself. I do not know how in the world am I going to look away when my exams are over. Perhaps I should not be thinking this much. My exams takes priority now. Or perhaps I should really become a bisexual. Hah.
I have got to go. I have got tuition. May God Bless Everyone. Hees.

No comments: