Friday, October 13, 2006

Oh. It's another 17 more days to the month november and the scary O levels. I am really very terrified. I am not ready yet. I can not tackle the papers. But oh wells. I guess I will make full use of my limited yet really important last days before the o levels.
This year is a really unique year(you may call it) for me. The very first written paper for O levels falls exactly on my birthday. I don't know whether I should call myself lucky or what. But anyway. I shall make a wish then and hopefully it will be fulfilled. This year has passed really briefly. Several events took place and I got hurt really badly emotionally and physically. Hah. I did not attempt to hurt myself though. I guess I should learn from these events and never let them happen again. I think I have been scarred partially. Ocassionally, I sit down staring into blank space and I begin wondering about my past. Everything took place this year. And I have been holding and contenting myself all this while until now. Hmms. I really don't know what am I blabbering about. I am tired. Inject me with transquilizer and let me fall into a deep sleep.
` i have been keeping this secret within me for long

No comments: