Thursday, October 19, 2006

woa. It's ten more days to the o's. Time really flies by in the blink of the eye, amazingly. Hms. I am really not ready to take the papers yet. I really am NOT. I have got to make full use of the time which have been laid ahead of me towards the o levels. It's my o level physics paper next thursday. Isn't this happening way too fast? I just feel like I never ever want to grow up.
I read a magazine at Deb's place today. It was a really awakening article about a girl who was blackmailed and raped by someone whom she had trusted on the net. The girl later found out that the person whom she had infatuated with on the net was merely a man who was in his late-thirties and had a pot-belly. And the man threatened to disclose and distribute the girl's nude pictures which she had sent him around the internet. This is really outrageous. I would have given the man ten big slaps and a full-blown kick in his groin supposingly if I met this person whom I have never seen or known of course. Hah.
Shit. I need more time! Sigh. I have got to go. Signing off.

No comments: