Saturday, October 28, 2006

Melancholy drifts me away. The gentle push of the wind takes me far. I now see her face so flawless in my eyes. My soul reaches out & grasps her tight as if the dawn was unseen ever. The heart aches & breaks like shattered glass glistering under the intense light of the evening sun. I stood slightly fazed as I watch her deep intense eyes which once held so much love & adorement within disintegrate into beads of tears. We held each other so close that our hearts were beating as one. Our breathing being felt within the boundaries of our faces. Embrace was not a word to be mentioned nor did the love we felt for one another for even Mother Nature bestowed us a bedful of dark roses where we laid down and .....
Haha. The rest is for you all to imagine. Let your imagination run wild! Hees. Blogspot lags a little today. Hmph.

No comments: