Saturday, October 07, 2006

Well. Today was an awesome day. I went outing with the JAM. It was fun. We had like sakae sushi for lunch and it was buffet! hah. I was really blown up after that. Hehs. But it was my first time eating in a japanese restaurant with the conveyor belt kind you know. I was rather curious about it at first. I just kept whipping up the food from the conveyor belt as if one's having ramen at a competition at first. hah. Then, we walked around the area at Raffles place before we ended up taking plenty of outrageously stupefied pictures of ourselves. hah. Especially me! JAM kept taking pictures of me when I was caught offguard! chicken. And one picture espcially, I looked like an uncouth/uncivilised girl sitting away. what the heck. But anyway. We went to citylink and walked to suntec city then. On the way there, we stopped by a little shop by the corner and I spotted a little salt and pepper dispenser which was made in a way they were figurines embracing each other with two eye holes where the salt came out from. I was rather upset about myself when i saw it. I left the figurines lying around somewhere in my house instead of appreciating it. It was $9.90 by the way. hah. speaking of money-wise. hah. But looking at the figurines again, I was reminded of Irene. I missed those times where we used to study together in the past and how we shared our secrets. hah. I guessed those times can still be retracted.
We arrived at suntec city. We did plenty of window shopping because we were penniless of course! hah. But obviously shi jing's the only one who is able to spurt on expensive books and stuffs. hah. Then we walked around and went many places. It was fun la. But it was kind of weird too. Shi jing kept on holding my hands at times and it just felt so weird. I guessed we both gave some people of the public some wrong impression though. hah. We baked ame cookies! hah. I thought that it was awful la. Because it was not crunchy and it was as though air had gotten into the cookies and made it that way. But amelia, it was our hardwork k. Please learn to appreciate it because it was baked at the expense of some things. hees. chicken. i got to go and finish up my homework.
oh by the way. Happy Birthday to Pei Ying. Apologies for not being able to make it for your bday celebrations today. My dad wanted me home by evening. I hope your dreams will come true and you will be prosperous! -.- hah. your parents give you more money. hah. But really la. Hope you will do well and get to the JC or poly you want to go. And Cherine and people. Sorry for not being able to make it. I really, really promise you all that I will make it the next time you all ask me out k. =)) take care people! Love ya all.

No comments: