Saturday, September 30, 2006

There was not much accomplishment today. I slacked pretty much. But I shall be punished duly tomorrow with my day filled with A math tuition and kickboxing classes in the evening. It will be exhausting for me tomorrow. Hah. I'm trying to stay positive here. There's about like thirty more days to OUR o levels? Ya. That, I am certain. I am also trying to stay focused here. I did some planning in the afternoon today. It was kind of messy with so many things to do in this short one month.
However, I was kind of appeased that my parents are finally showing their CARE and CONCERN for me whose exams are approaching at the speed of light. Hah. I mean they have been showering me with love all the while but now it's MORE! heh hehs.
Well, I have not been reading alot to widen my vocabulary bank. I'd better do so now. =] hah. May the force be with me. God bless everyone.

No comments: