Saturday, September 02, 2006

Last night, that particular someone miraculously messaged me once more. What's up with you manz? If you think it is real fun playing such games with me, I suggest that you find someone else to fool around with or visit a counsellor. What's the point of explaining things or clarifying things with me only one week after everything has happened? It makes no sense. And also your explanation is lame. What you forgot to add a 'haha' behind our last message? It's ridiculous. And how unobservant could you have been? Having not being replied or messaged you for more than three days, you chose to do nothing about it. And now you're coming back to message me again asking me to clear my doubts about you? What doubts could I have had? I have saw through you. That was the meanest message I've received from you. And you're asking me what has it got to do with your pride. Then I must say you're childish to a large extent to playing tricks with me. So what now? You want one more chance from me? If you want to fool around, please do not fool around with me. I hate being toyed around with though I know I toy with other people's feelings too. I can only tell you that we shall remain as friends forever. I have lost all trust in you. What's faith? I do not know the meaning of this word anymore.
Last night, something else happened too. Someone called me and wanted to talk to me about his problem. He was feeling so upset and heartbroken. He liked a particular girl for four exact years and his love has yet to be reciproate. And worst still, the girl whom he liked and stood by for four years liked his best friend. The kind of feeling he is going through must be treacherous. Just imagine waiting for ten whole years to get close to your loved one. Well, I had a hard time consoling him. Fancy me being heartbroken too and having to console someone else who is heartbroken at the same time. It just seemed so tragic and pathetic. Alright. I shall just give him my best wishes that he will end up with that girl eventually.
`I'm tired of the same old problem. If you can't get along with me, just shoo away.
I just can not understand why do I have to be so nice to some people. In order to prevent some guys from getting hurt, I give them the wrong idea and let them be gleeful for a period's time. And after that, I carry the guilt with me for the rest of my life. I do not want to hurt anyone nor do I want to be hurt myself. Yet, everytime I give someone that so treasured chance, he just do not know how to treasure it and instead he gets back to give me a stab in the heart. It is alright. Afterall, I am the one getting hurt dime after dime. And you will only be making me more headstrong. Do not blame me when comes one day you will be rejected blatantly by me. I have learnt my lesson and will not repeat my mistakes, though I am slow at it.

No comments: