Friday, September 15, 2006

Yesterday evening, I had a vivid picture of reminsicing what I really regret doing in the past. It was a hurtful recount. I lost my mood to study for the geog paper today. However, I still went through with the revision.
I remembered a person who really did not meant alot to me in the past. However, now as think about what he used to do for me, I feel the guilt building up. He was rather romantic, giving gifts some expensive while some were adorable to me. We often met up and played basketball with only the two of us ... he often gave in to me. =) I missed those times. I still remember when you asked me whether you could hold my hands. Do you still remember if you are reading this now? I hate myself for not cherishing you in the past. Now everything's over. I assume you are already attached. Gosh. It's too late to be thinking about this now.
I hate myself for not sparing a thought for you when someone else whom I had infatuated since 2 years back, got back into the picture. I guessed I was foolish. However. Now I realized it has been you who had been patient with me and treated me with respect. Now I realized that without your presence, something is amissed. I won't ask for you to come back for me because I would be a total bitch to be doing that. I hope you will be able to spend my 16th birthday with me after my o levels.
Left one more week and my prelims are over. I have got to stay focused.

No comments: