Monday, September 04, 2006

oh man. what the heck. The english pro Mabel, actually doesn't understand my english language! Drats it. It seems like I have got to put my effort at the English Language. Chicken. I had physics mock exam this afternoon. And it was real panicky for me! I wonder whether the rest were feeling that way though. A group of my friends and I headed to Punggol Plaza for a change of taste buds during lunchtime. You see. We were supposed to be back at school by 1.15 pm but we were only allowed to leave school at roughly 12.20 pm. And within that brief period of 55 mins, we had to dine there and head back to school! Gosh. I was practically running my way back to school after I alighted at the bus-stop opposite our school and it was 1.35 pm then! We were late! Haha. I guessed I was making a huge fuss out of it though. When I arrived at the classroom to seat for the paper, the teacher made no comment about my late-coming BUT gracefully passed me my paper to do. Haha. I guess punggol sec teachers are just so CARING! haha. Alright, I have to do some preparations for the chemistry paper tomorrow. Signing off.

No comments: