Saturday, September 30, 2006

Gosh. I do not know what is wrong with me now. I am engaged in negative thinking all the time nowadays. Where has my old, confident and positive self disintegrated to? Sometimes. I just wonder what is life continuously. Why is it sometimes when you work hard towards something, you do not always get it. And sometimes when you do not even want to bother about it anymore, you get what you want. If this is so, then why are we working towards our goals? It is contradicting. It is an irony.
Sigh. I am still lost within the spaces of emptiness. I only believe that one God exist in this world and I am praying to this one and only God of the universe. Please empower me with the faith and confidence to get through this. I don't have much time left. I am left with barely a month. Please.

No comments: