Wednesday, September 06, 2006

ouch. my right eye hurts plenty and tons! Drats it. I think I got an infection. oh man. whatever. Chicken. I failed my A math paper and it has affected me tons. Crap. I got to put in more effort now. I have not been revising my previous topics. I got an empty schedule for the entire day tomorrow! Anyone want to date me out? Haha. Nope. I will be studying away at home until the lights are out. Hms. I just can not understand why I can not hook up any inspiration to blog today. crap.
` i think i am nuts. I feel the urge to miss you again. I think I am missing your presence once more. And I hate this feeling. I hate it alot. I hate myself. I can not bring myself to forget you. This hurt has been carrying itself for long stretches of road for too long and I still can't let go. I know we can never be together. Never ... ever. Will you ever understand how much I feel for you. I have let all my care and concern to waste.
`this searing heartache
`will you ever understand my part?
`foolishness overwhelmes me
`you have forsaken me
` I yearn for your presence once more
please do not mistaken yourself as the person mentioned above to whom ever it is. this poem above is dedicated to someone whom I've ever loved so much. ppl. do not ask me about this. this person I am talking about is an invalid. ha. =) erased and gone with the wind.

No comments: