Tuesday, September 19, 2006

`Hurray. A few more days to the end of the preliminary exams. * knock knock. Still got O level examinations la. I have been rather pleased with myself lately. I have been 'indulging' myself in the heavens of books. Hah. I have never studied this hard since sec two. But I guess there are still plenty of improvements to my way of studying. I guess my results will not be idealistic this preliminary exams. Hms. Sigh.
`Oh man. I feel your presence once more. I seriously don't know what I want in my love life. I would rather choose to ignore it. Ignorance is my best escape. I am lost in the ace of hearts. Somebody tell me what to do. Guide me. I am afraid of being hurt again. I don't want to be hurt anymore. Leave me alone if you can't promise me the love I need. I am a high maintanence girl. One of you is leaving for the ns soon. One of you dotes on me loads but abyss of differences lie between us. One of you has never stopped liking me but stopped recently. I hate this. I just sound like a bitch. I am sorry but I have promised somebody already. I know I am doing the wrong thing. But. I am basically lost and I need somebody to lead me. After my o levels. Please. I pray for the one I like to take initiative.
Hopefully nothing takes place and I proceed to my new phase of life. A new beginning, a fresh restart. I want to forget all the tormenting memories. I want a new meaning in life.

No comments: