Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I don't understand some things. Even though everything has been settled today and that I hope the boys get caught very soon, my heart still feels heavy. I don't understand why everytime when something untoward happens to the person very close to my heart, I can't help blaming myself for it. There were so many what ifs lurking inside my mind the whole of last night that I could not really sleep. What if I had been there by my mother's side when the crime took place? The boys would have thought twice about snatching her bag and causing her so much distress because I was definitely bigger size than them according to what my mum described. I would have definitely put up a fight with them irregardless of what. Those two bastards. I'm so fuming now. freaking shit. It's so hurting to picture what my mum had to go through last night. urgh. I'm running a headache now. I hope the cops are able to arrest them and let me bash them up until their face features are distorted.



Even though everything is rather back to normal now, my family are still suffering from post-theft shock. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. urgh. my poor family. ):

No comments: