Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I'M SO SO BLOODY tired! I had to dry my hair so I decided to blog about today's happenings. It was basically an outrageously fun day. hahah, especially the campfire part. hees. I decided to head home instead of staying overnight there because of some personal reasons. (:


went to school early at around 12.30 pm to make it for dragon boat trials, or rather training at 1.30 pm. We were diverted to bedok reservoir and the so-called coach gave us a brief explanation of everything. Soon, we were on the boat! I was seated at the back of the boat la, so the in front people kept splashing all the reservoir water behind. I was totally wet after that. We were under the sun and in the waters for about close to two hours. I got a sun burn. Oh ya. It was so damn tiring especially when one had to use arm strength to row the boat forward. I've got a few blisters in exchange for the fun. hees.


I CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIDAY! I MISS PIXIE AND MY CLASS!

No comments: