Saturday, April 07, 2007

today had many ups and downs. I cried in the evening after I felt like I had been treated unfairly. Unappreciated. The guilty ones called and messaged me to head down to vivo to shop with them and enjoy our family time there. I hesitantly obliged them and I put on my jeans and some clothes, the next thing I knew I was on the train to habourfront.

when I arrived there, the first thing I had to do was to eat at the food court with my parents. My siblings weren't there, only my parents were. Well, this is not a very bad thing. The plus points are I get my food and drinks paid for. Soon, my siblings came and they ate really slowly as I watched them as I'd nothing better to do. My eyes hurt after some crying.

my sisters took me to shop around since I wasn't in the best of moods. They took me to ZARA and we spotted a dirt cheap pair of jeans for 34.90! I'd to get it, since it was not a want but a need. I needed tons of jeans for poly schooling. I was at the cashier and was about to pay by nets when my dad came around and HE said I will pay. At that very point of time, I was touched you can say. However, I wondered whether it was delibrate. hahah. Nah. My dad isn't that sort. Heh.

My mood uplifted thereafter. hahah. I held my Mum's hand as we walked through the mall. haha. I'm a wife snatcher. hahah. Through this all, I came to realized that I indeed love my family alot. hahah. It's not because my dad paid for my clothes okay! hahah.

No comments: