Thursday, April 12, 2007

I settled my ez-link card verifications at the ticket office in compass today. I was there with debbie, ame, ter and xy. It was rather repetitive. I go out with the same crowd and we do the same things everytime. hms. I wonder how my new phase of life will take place? Will I immediately get a boyfriend? hahah. Sounds stupid but I'd rather focus on my studies and later pursue my dream after 3 years in temasek poly. heh. Life can be full of joy and commitment when you know what you want out of it.


Oh ya. I got another ear hole now. A second one on my right ear. To say the truth, it really doesn't hurt a little at all, I wonder why debbie is hesitating so much to a pair of ear holes. hahah. I hope school starts quickly! Staying at home has made me put on pounds! Netball trainings here I come!!!


`you don't even know your heart is with whom.

No comments: