Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I'm back with a twisted finger and tired body! I headed back to punggol secondary for my junior's netball training this afternoon. I guessed I haven't been honing my skills therefore my poor performance at netball all this while. I wonder where would I stand in tp's netball team. URGH. I'd rather not bother myself with such mediocre problems now. It makes me sick.


Training at punggol sec brought back some fine memories. My stupid sense of humour with the juniors and many others. However, there were some bad ones too. My self-reliance on my team-mates would never be able to push myself to the limits to achieve what I want from netball. Perhaps this is a new beginning for me. hahah. How stupid. This is a new beginning for me. OUCH. my poor finger.


URGH. Here it comes again. I just told myself not to ponder over mediocre things and yet and I have a strong feeling to say this. I keep wondering whether it's right to keep mum about my likes to someone whom I think isn't worth my effort to like. It's not like he's the best of the guys but yet he makes me laugh and feel happy when I'm talking to him. He's frivolous and everything you think you don't want a guy to be yet I'm falling head over heels for him. Isn't this stupid? I think it's a bad taste bud of mine somehow. This is not a confession, to person concerned.


`i think i fall in love too easily. & i hate it. be tolerant.

No comments: