Friday, April 20, 2007

YAY!!! my dragon boat team WON! we came in first, we're the champ! Today was the last day of the orientation and yet it was the most memorable one of my life.


Firstly, we began with the telematch at the sports complex in tp. Applied sci school came in champ as we scored a total of 100 points. Thereafter, we had to rush to bedok resevoir for the the dragon boat competition and ME myself had really wanted to pee somewhere at that point of time to calm my nerves down. hahah. Everything went briskly and finished off with a blink of my eye. I can still recollect the painful aches I had right after everything. My back ached so badly that I had to squat down to lessen the pressure on my back.


STUPID BLISTERS! School is starting next monday! Even though I'm looking forward to lessons in tp, somewhere else in me tells me that a large workload awaits me. It's not the end of the fun because in such a place as tp, you can't get enough of the fun with so many facilities. And making friends!!!

No comments: