Friday, April 06, 2007

i'm pissed off by my faggot younger sibling. She's a hard nut to crack sometimes and I feel like slapping her occassionally to send a message across her brain. What seemed like a mere issue turned out to be a hazardous accident. Okay. This was how it went.


I was taking account of the things I had been purchasing without second thoughts in a little handbook of mine. I needed a pencil to draw some lines and when I realized that they were with my younger sibling, I got a little fed up and headed to her pencil case which was opened and sliding with pens. I took my pencil and in the meantime found some markers could come in handy so I took them first without asking her. I scurried to finish up my accounts when my sister came into the room to take some stuff and realized that I was using her 'precious little markers'. This was what she said.


'Why did you used my markers without my permission???!!!' screaming at the top of her voice.


"You also used my mechanical pencil without my permission what," I said.


"I got ask you for your permission okay," she bellowed.


I said, "My foot okay"


Then she continued. "Do you know how much my markers cost in comparison with your mechanical pencil??!"


At this point of time, I was booming with anger and at the same time contenting my hurt with her words. We cursed each other with vulgarities thereafter.


I meant what's up with the borrowing of some stupid markers that aren't as great as they can be used? It's stupid of her to argue with me because of this thing. It's not like she always ask for permission when she uses my stuff or my elder sister's. And to come to think of it, she DIDN'T asked for my permission to use my bag this afternoon while I was asleep! She could have left a note of something. Talking about asking permission! If you yourself aren't able to perform something that you request of others to do, PLEASE do not request of others to do the same thing for you! I know I was in the wrong too. Thus, I kept rather quiet after that.

But what's up with the loud yelling? It blasted my ear drums! Crap. I hate loud people sometimes.

No comments: