Friday, April 13, 2007

tired!!! I went back to punggol sec to visit my juniors and at the same time train them as well. I guessed I didn't really did a good job huh. I played court game with them for about half an hour and it was slightly raining I think. Gosh. My stamina sucks big time now. I can't even sustain a half an hour half court game! URGH. hms. Perhaps the reason for my extreme exhaustion is because I'm having the thing of the month now. hahah. My head's heavy now. I've got to get some sleep soon. I'll be sleeping early then. (:


i'm still wondering when the police would arrest those two delinquents. I can't wait a day longer not seeing justice brought to light. BUT, can justice be brought to light always? the answer is NO. Sometimes, these ruffians just get away scott free. And I hate it. just pray that you're lucky if you don't get caught. URGH.

No comments: