Monday, April 09, 2007

This morning was a disastrous one. My mum told me last night that the construction workers would be doing their painting job this morning and that she'd wanted all her clothes in the kitchen in. And yet, she left one bamboo of clothes hanging with our undergarments out there! SO this was how it goes.


I woke up rather late this morning since I slept real late last night because of bai lin again. I was shaken up by the din made in the kitchen, so, I walked slowly to the kitchen and I looked out of the window. To my horror, the bamboo was hanging midway in the air while its other end is struggling to save itself from its horrible ending. The ropes which helped to carry the men up the levels kept moving and eventually, the bamboo dropped down even though I tried to reach for it by the window and nearly dropped out. It was so frightening for me. After giving my dad a call, he asked me to head down to collect our stuff. And it was sheer stupidity because when I was downstairs trying to look for my things, the workers were up there trying to put stuff back into the house through the window! Even though they returned our things in one piece, I can't imagine the disgust of letting them touch our undergarments! YUCK! eee. My dad called the office in charge to lodge a complaint and eventually, what we got in return was 5 bamboos. hahah. All in return for my scare!


Alright, i've got to go out soon. Update you again tonight.




No comments: