Friday, December 22, 2006

Alert! Please give me comments about the entry I wrote below. I'm trying to improve on such things. I feel that it is a little erotic? haha. Okie. Thanks.

Had a marvellous time with debbie today. We headed to several places in the afternoon. Haha. Actually just thinking about what happened today, my funny bones are tickled. Heh heh. Alright, we headed to Joo Seng Warehouse this afternoon and I bought a pair of white and red fbt shorts each. Debbie commented that I was purchasing the national flag. haha. That chicken. Hms. Then we wanted to walked back to the bus-stop to hitch a bus but the weather played a fool with the both of us. It rained suddenly. Debbie dished out her bluey umbella to shelter the both of us but I must say her umbrella is 'weak', it nearly got blown away. haha. It was 1.45 pm only then, we were both bored so we decided to watch the night at the museum at plaza sing. It was an AWESOME show! But it was so bloody cold in the theatre that I was literally shivering inside. That pesky debbie kept fedding me with chips and stuff. Lays and chocolates. I was feeling so heaty in the throat after all that. We left plaza sing at 6 pm and board the train back to compass. We had our dinner at burger king's. Haha. Cheapo debbie suggested that we tried to order student meal to save $$$. Haha. However, I did otherwise. Hees. After much of our gouging of the burgers and fries, I decided to experiment with the leftovers. Haha. Then there was this idiotic-looking young boy sitting with his mom beside us, who sure bought him lots of fattening food such as the Herseys Pie and stuff. I got jealous! Guess what did I did? Heh heh. I took a long fries and pointed it at him with sneaky eyes. Heh heh. He kind of got mad at turned to face the wall or something. Haha. I'm bad.

Hms. I guess I do crazy things when I'm unhappy inside? Wa ha ha ha. I do not know. I only know I really enjoyed myself today with debbie. Heh heh. I laughed so hard that I urinated. Haha! I was joking. Make me sound like I'm like some ah ma who has no control over her bladder. haha.

Well at least you bothered to send me a message to show that you cared. You haven't been messaging for a very long time to me. I do not know what are you waiting for. Can you tell me? Tell me now. I want the answer. I do not want to wait anymore. We're going separate ways very soon if there's no response from you anymore. I do not want to hurt anymore. I do not want to play your game. Stop telling me to have faith in you when there's so little initiative in you.

Isn't life a contradiction? Just when you aren't in love, you pray to be in one. And when you're in love, you wished you weren't in one fearing of being hurt. Urgh. I do not want to bother anymore. Crap. There shouldn't be love in my dictionary.

` Love is not a word in my dictionary

No comments: