Sunday, December 24, 2006

Today's christmas eve! But I'm not doing anything special or spending it with someone special. Sadly, I am grounded for today. Or rather I grounded myself for some purposes. I need to assure my parents that I do not go out every day so that they will put more trust in me. Haha. I am cunning ... and this is the way I handle my parents. *chuckles* gosh, I caught a flu this morning and I could not go for my jog. I feel damn bloody guilty for the fat-rich food I had the day before. Darn it! Sigh.

I spent one quarter of last night to update my diary. I wrote alot. And I read alot from my past. In one particular entry in 2004, I wrote something peculiar in the diary and that was ' Sometimes I wonder whether I am a normal teenager or person ' because I think exceptionally much. Then I realized I had been weird since young, but everybody's weird in their own way. I found myself again last night. I realized that I was someone who was full of emotions that even the simplest or slightest of things which people do not take note of when they speak, can hurt me grievously. And that is also why I spend most of my time writing my thoughts in the diary nowadays. That is also why I prefer to keep my mouth shut most of time and daydream about in my own world. It feels extremely painful when these hurtful words come from people whom you care about alot especially. Strangely, nobody knew about this secret of mine since young. Haha. Also, some of my deadliest secrets are not kept in check with my closest friends but people whom I know for a period of time and they could understand my thoughts easily, amazingly huh? haha.

Alright. I guess one day I might just delete this blog away as I move on to the next phase of my life. Perhaps that might happen when I have changed much as a person and writing my thoughts in the same blog just does not give me a fresh feel? haha. Anyway, people are changing rapidly all the time so I guess it's normal just as much. Okie. PEOPLE! HAVE A NICE AND HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE! MAY ALL BEST THINGS IN LIFE HAPPEN TO YOU! while I'm stucked in the house? haha. To JACM organization(haha): Thanks for being my closest friends throughout the o levels and stuff. Thanks for stuffing me with food every other day when I hang out with you all. haha. Thanks for hugging me and loving me the way I am. And finally, I hope all the good things may happen to all of you. God bless all 3 of you. And I heard shi jing is ill. May shi jing get well soon. haha. May mabel stop thinking she's fat. haha! May ame stop flirting around. haha. And may I be bless with a good boyfriend. hah. TO Deb: Thanks for tickling my funny bone ALL THE TIME! Thanks for acting cute in front of me whenever possible. haha. Thanks for screaming at me whenever a winne the pooh is at sight. haha. Thanks for cheering me and guiding me during the o levels. May you have a blissful time with *ahem. haha. TO him: Thanks for brightening up my time whenever it's dark. You know how pleased I am whenever my handphone blinks in tune to your incoming message. I do not know what the future lies for us though but just looking and thinking of you gives me that needed strength to carry on. x) TO everyone : HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: